Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wow!

It has been a long while since I posted. The odd thing is that I've been playing a lot of poker and just haven't posted results and such here.

I played in Saturdays with Pauly Drama. Who else better than Pauly Drama to recap my run.

The Rooster jumped out to an early lead and almost had 4K in chips in the first 20 minutes. He turned a Wheel against Chompy and doubled up. Ah, the Rooster would fade out before the first break. Ingoal got most of his chips with a boat over boat. The Rooster was eventually taken out by JPPhilly's Kings. The Rooster was nevermore in 16th place.

Since we are talking hand history and such here these days...cough!cough! This was the odd part...flop was 299. It was PLO so I know I'm a head with my pair of 2's. Ingoal bet and I raised POT. He came over the top with a re-pot. Now I know he has the 9's. He's a good player so I'm thinking he has 9,10,K,Q or something of the sorts. I didn't really put him on the nuts which was two 9's. So I re-pot and put myself all in...he instant called and the turn brought the 10 in his hand. That is poker my friends. But remember, The Rooster always goes in with the best of it.

In other news....The Bash. Some of you may have forgotten about it but I haven't written my report as of yet. Here are some photos which will recap some of it I hope and these are in no particular order. Oh, and I did make the final table...holla!



At the Bash Olympics there can only be one championship team in the Carbomb races. Nuff said. I love Drizz's outfit...see that ladies.



The Rooster flops a monster hand. Full-House over Full-House...read above for I had the Queens. Once again, The Rooster always always goes in ahead.



Dr. Chako and his wife showed up. Here is her blog for all the ladies who read this who love shoes The Wife.



Drizz and another one of his funny faces he makes for the pictures. For all the people in Minn...take note when Drizz is out of Minn he sports the green and yellow.



The Boys in Blue were there right on my arrival. I thought this was my ride and they got caught drinking and driving.



Of course I had to put the hurt on Dawn. On the rare occasion that I go in behind...I always catch up on by the River. Holla!



Me just chilling at the table.



Al, thanks for putting this together...free food, booze and poker...now please get in the back of the SUV.



Another picture of Al being the gracious host and sitting in the back of the truck.



I love food as you know. But this had to be the best stuff I have ever had. I don't remember the name of it...but it is fantastic...thank you Philly for this stuff. Too bad they don't serve it here in Manhattan.

Of course I wanted to thank the fine gent..AlCantHang for the great time. The band was rocking and rolling, man.

Post Script - BamBam can dance all night long...madman!

5 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

It's called creamed chipped beef or SoS (shit on a shingle). I am still astounded by the fact that you knew about scrapple but not SoS.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger BamBam said...

It's good to hear from you Rooster! The Blogosphere was suffering a bit of a void for a while there.

:)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Sir,

I hope you don't mind the posting but I discovered your blog while browsing through various poker links and I thought you may be interested in our website.

At http://www.rakebacknow.com we offer rakeback at a variety of online poker rooms - Cake Poker and Full Tilt Poker both accept US players and you can earn a rebate of up to 33% of the fees that you pay to them. Sign up bonuses of up to $600 are also available to new players. If you don't already have a rakeback deal, you could be paying hundreds of dollars per month more than you need to and this can make a big difference to your profitability.

If you have any questions or comments, I would be delighted to answer them for you and I hope you find our site of interest.


Kind regards,

http://www.RakebackNow.com

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmmm... SoS.

Sadly in Vegas I will be wearing the Purple and Gold for the ladies. :)

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So enjoyed the new food with poker? Which tastes better?

Game, poker, online poker, online game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home